It’s taco time, San Francisco! Your favorite festival is back at SoMa StrEat Food Park with Funcheap on Cinco de Mayo Weekend.
That's right… a whole day of the Bay Area's top food trucks cooking up the most authentic tacos in SF and some unique taco creations you'll want to Instagram. We’ve got delicious drink specials and a live Lucha Libre wrestling show!
Come and devour tons of tasty tacos and witness a spec-taco-lar wrestling showdown where lively luchadores rumble, tumble, and flying scissor kick their way to taco glory. Get ready for a barrage of exciting wrestling moves, bright masks, and a ton of tacolicious specials all day!!!
— Jody Kritofferson
— Jaob Fatu
— Rik Luxory
— Amish Johnson
— Caesar Black
— And many more Bay Lucha Libre starz!
LUCHA LIBRE TACO-CON
— SF's Most Awesome Food Truck Taco Festival
— Live Lucha Libre Wrestling Show at 12:30PM approx.
— Fresh Fruit Sangrias: Red Wine Sangria & Watermelon White Sangria
— Mexican Beer: Pacifico, Modelo Especial, & Negra Modelo
— Giants at Reds at 1:10 pm
TICKETS: FREE For Children Under 5
— $5 Hella Early Bird tickets
— $10 Early Bird tickets
— $15 Advance Regular Admission
— $20 Door: while supplies last
— $40 VIP Experience: Includes exclusive ringside seating, one complimentary beer, and photo opportunities in the ring
ALL-YOU-CAN-DRINK MEXICAN BEER & SANGRIA: $25 add-on
— Get your first beer right at the door!
— Classic Red Wine Sangria
— Watermelon White Sangria
— Modelo Especial
— Negra Modelo
TACO-CON FOOD TRUCK SPECIALS
— Beyond the Border:
1. Taco Plates: Comes with you choice of meat (Pacific Rockfish, Chimichurri skirt steak, Chipotle Chicken, Grilled Shrimp, Fried Shrimp, Orange Roasted Pork, or Garlic Black Bean), cabbage, sour cream, and corn salsa on corn tortillas!
1. Bobcha Tacos: Comes with your choice of meat (Bulgogi Beef, Spicy Pork, BBQ Chiucken, Pork Katsu, or Korean Fried Chicken), sweet sour cream, pineapple, lettuce, and MAGIC SAUCE in lightly grilled corn tortillas!
— Canasta Kitchen:
1. Canastaco: A big crunchy corn tortilla, wrapped in a soft corn tortilla, and filled with crispy fish, melted Oaxaca/jack cheese, fresh avacado, pico de gallo, tomatillo salsa, shredded lettuce, and topped with chipotle aoili!
2. Street Tacos: Soft corn torillas topped with your choice of meat (Carne Asada, Poblano Chicken, Pork, Fresh Fish, or Sauteed Vegetables), chopped onions, tomatillo salsa, radishes, and cilantro
— Gyros on Wheels:
1. Gyro Taco: Gyro Taco comes with cabbage salad
— Sarap Shop: All tacos comes stuffed with fries, slaw, and a drizzle of garlic aioli
1. Why You Laing Taco (Vegan): Taro leaves slowly and gently cooked in a savory coconut milk sauce.
2. Very Vegan Sisig Taco (Vegan): Garlicky, spicy tofu — yes, tofu — stir-fry, not your average sisig, but our omnivore friends describe it as heaven on earth.
3. I Love My Adob®o Taco: Tangy marinated pork belly and okra flash fried. An ode to our brothers, our take on classic adobo is slightly salty and crispy on the outside, but all tenderness on the inside.
4. My BFF's BBQ Strips Taco: Juicy breaded chicken tossed in a sweet filipino BBQ sauce.
— Game Day Truck: All tacos comes with a side of their homemade furikake chips and pico de gallo.
1. Beef Tacos: Filipino pulled beef tacos drizzled house garlic sauce with pickled red onions and cilantro
2. Chipotle Shrimp Tacos: Chipotle honey glazed shrimp with mango slaw and topped with our house avocado sauce
3. BBQ Pork Tacos: Bbq pulled pork with our slaw mix and fried shallots
OTHER FOOD TRUCKS
— Firetrail Pizza: Artisanal Wood Fired Pizza
— Gyros on Wheels: Mediterranean Street Food
— Kokio Republic: Korean Fried Chicken
— No No Burger: Vegan Burgers & Fries
— Nucha Empanadas: Handcrafted Chilean Empanadas
— Post St. Creamery: Gourmet Ice Cream and Desserts
— The Sarap Shop: Filipino-American Comfort Food
— Torraku Ramen: Japanese Ramen Bowls
>>>All tickets sales are final and nonrefundable but tickets may be transferred. <<<
Please purchase your tickets on Eventbrite to gain admission.