Facebook event page
Mango Dome Community Center
30 Laskie Street, San Francisco, California 94103
THIS WORKSHOP IS SOLD OUT, JOIN US INSTEAD AT THE EAST BAY COMMUNITY SPACE ON JUNE 26th:
The key to having nourishing relationships is less about sexual technique and more about the quality of presence and depth of intimacy you create together. Tantra offers a wide range of powerful, experiential tools that are remarkably effective in helping you build a strong foundation and reach new heights of passion. Join Dr. Alison Ash and learn how to:
* Create grounded connection and loving presence through tantric meditation and pranayama breathwork
* Take control over creating chemistry with others by using the chakras as a framework for exploring different types of erotic energy
* Deepen intimacy by delving into new ways to experience pleasure and form sexual connections
* Craft powerful rituals that are uniquely designed for you and your lover/partner(s) so you can break out of routine and create fresh and fulfilling ways of relating
* Understand the ways tantric philosophy relate to the topics of self-love, consensual non-monogamy, and spiritual relationships
Discover how these profound ideas and potent skills can help you create more presence, sustain sweet connection, and continually deepen intimacy in your relationships.
For more details, visit turnon.love
*All my workshops are fully inclusive. I welcome folks of all genders, sexual orientations, relationship structures, ages, body types, abilities, races, and ethnicities. Feel free to come alone or bring a friend, date, lover, or partner!