TICKETS ON SALE:
Thursday 7.13 @ 11 AM
Everyone's favorite summer block party, The Do-Over (established 2005), returns to San Francisco for a very special 2017 end-of-summer heater. Building upon last year's record breaking attendance & vibe⏤featuring musical guests A-Trak, Shlohmo, Benji B, Four Color Zack, and Promnite⏤we continue to raise the bar every year, and this year will be no exception.
«Best Party on The Planet!» — DJ Jazzy Jeff
There will be plenty of free and safe street parking, food provided by a variety of the Bay Area's favorite food trucks, full bars & beer gardens, outdoor seating & lounge areas, and other local vendors.
Per SF ISCOTT regulation this is a SMOKE FREE EVENT just like all other major street parties in SF. Electronic smoking devices are not permitted.
Entrance to this event will be at the corner of 15th and Utah St.
Sunday September 17th, 2017
The Great Northern's Block
Utah Street (between 15th and Alameda)
San Francisco, CA 94103
• Non-professional cameras (point+shoot)
• Cell phones
• Sealed: Packs of gum, chapstick, feminine products
• Sunglasses and hats
• Liquid sunscreen and cosmetic products
• Prescription and OTC medications subject to specific conditions
• Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals
• Outside food and drink
• No Cigarettes (City of San Francisco Block Party rule)
• Backpacks, tote bags, or anything beyond
• Marker pens and spray paint
• Flyers, stickers, posters
• Flammable products or materials and sprays
• Illegal substances of any kind (including medical marijuana)
• Drug paraphernalia
• No electronic or vapor cigarettes
• Glass in any form
• Masks of any kind
• Single-lens reflex cameras (SLR/DSLR)
• Pets (except service animals with current rabies certification)
• Large Umbrellas
• Balloons, balls, Frisbees, and/or other projectile.
• Tripods, monopods, or selfie sticks
THIS EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR TICKETS