Are you free Friday Night? We are.
Friday Nights has returned for summer and you’re invited!
Kick-start your weekend with free general admission, live music, art-making, cocktails, film screenings, panel discussions, lectures and exhibition tours, all in the name of art.
Join us this Friday, July 21st, as we celebrate San Francisco’s annual MexAm Festival. Tonight’s ‘MexAm Talks’ is presented in partnership with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Mexico through the Consulate General of Mexico in San Francisco.
EVENTS & ACTIVITIES:
• Music set by DJ Julio Cesar Morales, 6—7pm in Wilsey Court
• ‘MexAm Talks,’ 6—7pm in in Koret Auditorium
• ’Subterranean Homsick Cumbia’ by Los Jaichakers, 7:30—8:30pm in Koret Auditorium
• “the city breathing” by Weston Teruya, July Artist-in-Residence in the artist studio
• ’Fair Trade Bazaar,’ through 8:30pm in Piazzoni Murals Room
• Mixed-media art-making stations
For more information visit: deyoungmuseum.org/fridays
Find us @deyoungmuseum on Twitter and Instagram and use the hashtag, #thenightisdeYoung.
Please note: Public programs and permanent collection admission are free. An additional fee applies for admission to 'The Summer of Love Experience: Art, Fashion, and Rock & Roll' and 'Stuart Davis: In Full Swing'. Additional fees apply for drinks and dining.