«Brainstorm + Create + Share» as a member of the UC Berkeley Social Media Advisory Team (aka Social Slice). Applications are due no later than 11:59 pm on 8/20. Go Bears! 💙🐻💛
*** Link to application: goo.gl/forms/mTNpLmEXa0sppW7E2
We need a slice of student life! Social (media) butterflies, right this way. We're looking for Berkeley undergrads with their finger on the pulse of student life to give us their opinions on all things social media. Sliver pizza will be served!
• Any class standing (first-year students are welcome to apply) and any major (all majors welcome).
• Motivation to learn and passion for UC Berkeley and social media marketing.
• Past experience with social media marketing and technical skills listed on your resume is a plus.
• Work with Berkeley's social media team on the university's social media strategy.
• Garner hands-on experience with social media marketing, content management, acquisition and engagement strategy, and research analysis.
• Letter of recommendation upon completing two terms with exceptional performance.
• Network with current members and alumni, who have gone on to become members of Forbes' 30 Under 30 and work at companies like Apple, Samsung, Ford, Microsoft, Nvidia, Triple A, Salesforce, Deloitte and more!!!
Questions? Email email@example.com.