Facebook event page
Mango Dome Community Center
30 Laskie Street, San Francisco, California 94103
How do you know if you this person is a good fit for you? Are you afraid you’re settling, or perhaps you’re worried you’re being too picky?
Sexual empowerment coach and educator Dr. Alison Ash of TurnON.Love will help you discover your non-negotiables, making it easier for you to own your wants and needs so that you Pick your Person(s)!
* Identify your needs and learn how to honor them as your non-negotiables
* Explore your wants and learn to be more flexible, recognizing them as negotiable
* Create a mantra that describes what you need in a lover/partner in a way that feels clear, authentic and empowering
* Develop a filter so you can feel confident about your choices, allowing yourself to feel an enthusiastic YES!
* Learn how to gently and compassionately end connections that aren’t nourishing and how to courageously and vulnerably invite deeper intimacy with the right person(s) for you!
By confidently owning your wants and needs, you’ll know which relationships will be nourishing for you and worthy of your investment, and which ones are best to lovingly let go.
For more info, visit turnon.love
*Doors open at 15 minutes before, please arrive early so we can begin on time.
**Tickets are not refundable. They may be transferred to another individual, but not a future event.
***I offer one volunteer ticket. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]
and make sure to indicate the name and date of the event.
****I welcome folks of all genders, sexual orientations, relationship structures, ages, body types, abilities, races and ethnicities.