Facebook event page
City Lights Booksellers & Publishers
261 Columbus Ave, San Francisco, California 94133
As part of San Francisco's Litquake festival, Logic is hosting a panel at City Lights.
Friends of the magazine will join us to discuss the tech industry's political aspirations in the age of Trump.
* Nellie Bowles covers tech and internet culture for The New York Times.
* Lee Fang is an investigative reporter at The Intercept.
* Kim-Mai Cutler is a partner at Initialized Capital and a contributor to TechCrunch.
* Caroline O'Donovan reports on technology and labor for BuzzFeed.
* Julia Wong is a technology reporter for The Guardian.
Moderated by Ben Tarnoff.
Since the election, the tech industry has been flexing its political muscle. How is it adapting to the new landscape? How is it interacting with the new Administration—and how is the new Administration using tech's tools to pursue its agenda? We'll discuss topics ranging from Zuckerberg's semi-presidential tour to the role of data analysis in «vetting» and deportations to social media, hate speech, and fake news.
Learn more at logicmag.io/.