An art show BUT WITH CHARTS.
This is a free, one-night event. Any profits on prints will be donated to the Hispanic Federation hispanicfederation.org/unidos/
A few of the 60+ charts on display:
* Commentary on glitter
* What to feed a millennial
* Vintage tech
* Maslow’s hierarchy of Instagram bragging
* Why I stopped drinking coffee
* SF brand loyalty
* Xoxo best regards thanks!
* 2017 reality show schedule
* We’ve all pooped in a Starbucks
* Seltzer hype
* Not brought to you by Squarespace
* More here: instagram.com/explore/tags/100uselesscharts/
Open bar (while it lasts), Beau Gaerlan making music, and LaCroix, obviously.
— Michelle has been publishing charts online since 2011 on sites like Buzzfeed, Refinery29, The Bold Italic, and Glamour. Her work has been featured on USA Today, Fast Company Co.Design, Vox, Vulture, Mental Floss, A.V. Club, Bustle, Mashable, and more.
The series featured in «Chart Show» was created with paper, pen, and found objects after a persistent pain issue hindered her ability to create digital work.
Please don't ask her if she's tried acupuncture.