Join us for an evening hang out session with some of our fave nearby brewers and taste all their goods in one place. ODM's neighbors in the 'hood and in the industry have been really great to us and we're stoked to feature them on our tap list throughout the year and at this special event. We'll be featuring fresh kegs from our good friends, including:
* Barebottle — Doom Bloom 2018 — 10.4% ABV — hazy New England style Triple IPA
* Triple Voodoo — Imperial Mocha Shake Porter — 8% ABV — rich milk chocolate coffee porter made with lactose, conditioned on vanilla beans, TCHO chocolate cocoa nibs, & Sightglass coffee
* Old Bus Tavern — Gallagher's Best Lager — 5.5% ABV — made with 100% Admiral Malting's Gallagher's Best malt & lightly hopped w/ Hallertau and Equinox
* Temescal Wonder Why — 6.5% — hazy IPA w/ Simcoe, Citra, and Loral hops
* Laughing Monk — Pluot Pulpit — ??ABV — Belgian tripel with pluots
— On cask: English IPA specially dry hopped with TBD trendy hops!
— On draft: Mind The Gap IPA — 6.8% ABV — big English style IPA finished with citrusy American hops
* Ferment Drink Repeat — Juicy Beast NEIPA — 6% ABV — hazy IPA fermented with Vermont yeast and hopped with Citra, Mosiac, and El Dorado
* Standard Deviant — Altbier — 5.6% ABV — German style amber ale that's lagered to be extra smooth
* Fort Point — Mosaic Park — 4.7% ABV — a special edition of FP's wonderful pale hoppy wheat but dry hopped with Mosaic
We'll have happy hour prices going until 6PM for everyone and all night for service industry folks ($1 off all pints & house cocktails). Our other beer handles will be pouring awesome sloppy seconds from our weekend sour beer events. Don't forget, we also do cocktails and have a full menu of NOLA-influenced bites. Yum!