2018 is well underway. By the end of April, we'll have transitioned through two seasons, one lunar eclipse, four full moons and a mercury retrograde, just for good measure. Have the seasonal effects and cosmic influences fully crept in? Despite your best of intentions, are you…
· Feeling over-committed and overwhelmed? Or perhaps even underwhelmed with how things are evolving?
· Unsure of how to create balance between work, play and rest?
· Wondering where in the #$*! the year is going and FINALLY ready to develop a daily ritual that supports your 2018 goals for total wellbeing?
If you've «Been there, felt that!» and are ready to explore an alternative…
Take a deep dive into Ayurveda – a 5,000-year-old system of health and healing that teaches you to harness the infinite wisdom of nature — how to extract the nectar from its rhythms and cycles — to feel more balanced, energized, and revived. Top to bottom, inside and out.
Ayurveda Revival is a unique, experiential, hands-on workshop that takes the guess work out of how to harmonize with nature to create + maintain your personal wellness ritual. In just 2.5 hours, you will:
· Understand your unique mind/body personality type and how it relates to seasonal change + natural cyclical rhythms
· Play with color, sound, food, breath and movement to promote total wellbeing
· Create a personalized daily wellness ritual that you will WANT to stick with
· Reduce stress, anxiety, inflammation and fatigue with simple, practical, effective life-hack techniques
· Increase energy and vibrancy to help you soar through the second half of the year
Together, we will distill this ancient wisdom into a modern approach to health and wellness that will Revive every fiber of your being.
No experience necessary. Just an honest desire to Be Well.
$35 in advance / $40 at the door
ABOUT YOUR GUIDE:
Monica Graves is an international Speaker, Educator and Retreat Architect who has been studying global health + wellbeing traditions for more than a decade. She spent 7 years as Master Educator and Retreat Host at The Chopra Center for Wellbeing in Carlsbad, CA under the mentorship of Dr. Deepak Chopra, Dr. David Simon and many other world-renowned visionaries, before launching her company Soulbare Retreats + Lifestyle in 2015.
She now travels the world to facilitate adventure retreats, meetings curriculum, and transformational workshops, and is on an unapologetic mission to instigate healthy, whole, purpose-filled living within each and every person she meets.