Facebook event page
Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture
2 Marina Blvd, San Francisco, California 94123
Bay Area icon Off the Grid: Fort Mason Center returns for its 8th season on Friday, March 2, coming alive every Friday night through October 26 from 5pm – 10pm.
Sample diverse street food from a rotating lineup of 30+ of the Bay Area’s best mobile food creators, inventive menu items from Off the Grid’s culinary development program, Instrucktional, as well as craft cocktails, beer and wine while enjoying guest DJ sets, weekly themed programming and a lively, communal atmosphere — all set against the backdrop of San Francisco’s historic Fort Mason Center.
This year, we’re excited to debut a number of new experiences at Off the Grid:
* The introduction of a new VIP Tasting Ticket experience, which grants access to a line-free window at a rotating selection of trucks and tents offering specialty bites curated by Off the Grid Catering. Tasting Tickets can be purchased in advance at squareup.com/store/otg-tasting-ticket, or in-person at the Information Booth ($25 for 4 tastes).
* A full bar presented in partnership with Diageo and Rye On The Road featuring craft cocktails made with select liquors including Tanqueray, Don Julio, Bulliet, and Ketel One, as well as premier wine and craft beer from Magnolia Brewing Co.
* New ways to lounge, linger and engage with Off the Grid’s community of mobile food creators thanks to a streamlined event layout that will include a diverse selection of trucks, tents and open-air kitchens lining the perimeter of the space, as well as communal-style seating lounges and a central beer garden.
* Rotating guest DJs in partnership with BFF.fm- Best Frequencies Forever, a non-profit Internet radio station based in San Francisco that aims to support emerging and underground artists.
* Regularly scheduled themed nights each week (stay tuned for details!)