Facebook event page
The SF Vault (San Francisco)
415 Jackson Street, STE. B, San Francisco, California 94111
This event is part of SFDesignWeek. Tickets are now on sale!
— Join us for an evening to learn how product teams at large corporations integrate user research into the design process. User Researchers will present a series of lightning talks and a panel to spotlight:
• Their roles and responsibilities, and organizational structure in relationship with the design team
• How to select research methods based on team goals and timeline
• Why specific methods work better than others
• How to communicate findings to your team
• Unconventional and creative methods of research that led to big discoveries
• And more.…
Speakers confirmed so far:
• Sunny Patel, User Researcher at LinkedIn
• Kelly Bailey, Director of Design at Visa
• And more. There’s always more.